Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crochet Puff Stitch Hat




I am totally hooked (pun intended) on crocheting now! It started with an invitation to a crocheting class at my church. I didn't want to show up looking like a dope, not even know how to get started, so I did some pre-class learning. Yes, I am that kind of a nerd. But it is paying off. Below is a link to a super-cute hat that I made today. The instructions/video were really easy to follow. I only got hung up at the very end (hat band part) so I'll have to retry that part a few times.
Now go make yourself a hat!

3 comments:

  1. Haha how did you know that I just watched this video this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love that you've joined the crochet band-wagon!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Can't wait to see what you make next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Hat ...I may have to try this pattern, thanks for posting it and thanks for stopping by my blog today to check out the tiny Easter baskets - If you like to crochet check out a blog called Tangled Happy today look for the granny square apron, I just became addicted to making granny squares this past Friday thanks to Sara's tutorital - Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete